JOB TITLE: Customer Experience Representative
REPORTS TO: Manager of Customer Experience for direction.
Perform diversified duties to provide assistance and information to customers and to process orders.
The Customer Experience Representative responsibilities include:
• Under general direction, use knowledge of Company products and service policies and Dynamics computer software program to respond to incoming orders, inquiries and difficulties via telephone, fax or e-mail, from customers, dealers, doctors, Company sales representatives and potential accounts both domestic and international, dental and medical. Provide technical data and information concerning applications and chemistry of all products.
• Advise and recommend solutions, alternatives and products. Refer to price lists, catalogs, product manuals and technical publications.
• Review, check and process orders, returns, credits. Respond to inquiries and questions concerning repairs, billing, charges, shortages, damages, lost shipments, tracers, MSDS, estimates, proformas, quotations, exchanges, credits, promotions, special prices, availability, new products, school orders, catalogs and other customer concerns.
• Process orders and returns for the U.S., Canada, and other international destinations. Determine best way of shipping for international customers.
• Act as liaison between customer and Company regarding medical and dental marketing promotions.
• Record and process information regarding complaints in accordance with FDA regulations.
• Process convention orders through initial ordering of materials to return to stock.
• Participate in departmental meetings and team training.
• Apply a risk based approach to all applicable elements of the QMS
• Use PC and Dynamics software, calculator, typewriter, fax, and other usual office equipment. College a plus.Observe all company policies and regulations including safety, housekeeping, quality of work and confidentiality of information.
• Perform the duties as requested or necessary to meet business conditions or changes.
• High School diploma
• Some College preferred
Contact Karen Giannone if interested, or if you need more information.