Job Title: DIRECTOR, IT & ERP SYSTEM PROJECT MANAGER
Position Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
The Director, IT & ERP System Project Manager will have a demonstrated expertise in applications, and be able to translate end user requirements into new/modified applications and/or reports. This candidate will learn current systems and processes quickly and thoroughly, help with troubleshooting efforts, and champion the effort for company employees to be self-sufficient in all reporting needs through application demonstrations, data categorization, and process refinement and development. This position will consult with end users to identify current operating procedures, clarify new departmental objectives and recommend/implement process changes and/or applications to meet business goals while ensuring alignment with the organization as a whole.
· Reviews, analyzes, develops and modifies applications, system business processes and reporting tools with emphasis on creating end user self-sufficiency.
· Responsible for data integrity in an operational and regulatory controlled environment.
· Serves as company champion and project manager with primary responsibility for identifying and implementing a new ERP system including requirements gathering, gap analysis and lead for the design/build/test/deployment phases of the new ERP system.
· Supports legacy reports and programs.
· Builds super-user network across departments to assist in testing, requirements gathering, troubleshooting and change management aspects of IT initiatives.
· Troubleshoots and analyzes data for potential discrepancies and recommends and implements process changes for correction.
· Manages ERP system enhancement, administration and business process development (including all related programs)
· Designs, implements, and maintains simple to moderately complex databases and supports the Database Specialist on complex projects
· Creates and maintains business process flow charts and technical designs in order to support training and continuity in IT. Also responsible for writing user documentation and providing training for users to describe system operating procedures.
· Generates month end data and processes and publishes month end reports.
· Monitors daily EDI alerts and processes, make corrections when needed and set up new customers and vendors.
· Protects the integrity and confidentiality of information. This includes all appropriate efforts to enforce security measures and change control processes to protect the systems and the data contained in them.
· Provides backup support for the Database Specialist
· Manages day to day activities of the IT department and assists other IT employees as needed
· Applies a risk based approach to all applicable elements of the QMS
· Associates’ or Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years of experience in ERP/MRP systems including troubleshooting, configuration, and master data management.
· Strong business acumen, with ability to quickly grasp business processes in all business domains
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present and teach technical information to a non-technical audience.
· Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented, with excellent troubleshooting/analytical skills.
· Strong project management skills including creation of process maps, project plans, timelines, budgets and managing delivery of projects spanning multiple business functions (Finance, Operations, Sales, etc)
· Demonstrated experience implementing ERP, CRM, and WMS systems including requirements gathering, gap analysis, and vendor selection as well Design/Build/Test/Deploy phases of an implementation.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience with relational databases and programming preferably with Microsoft Access, SQL and Visual Basic
· Fluency in Microsoft Office software, including Office 365
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience with Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics, Crystal XML/ASP skills, and Dynamics CRM skills a plus
· Familiarity with Microsoft Power BI a plus
· Familiarity with Regulatory and system adherence experience is critical
· Strong desire to implement new technologies and reporting tools
Contact Karen Giannone if interested, or if you need more information.