JOB TITLE: Manager of Data Solutions and Business Analytics
REPORTS TO: Vice President, North America Sales and Special Markets
The Manager of Data Solutions and Business Analytics will play a key role in the governance of data and advocating a data driven culture through the development of actionable customer insights. This unique role will allow you to own and manage the data as well as develop insights to help drive the success of sales and marketing’s go to market strategies.
Key Responsibilities :
• Establishes governance and quality standards for the organization’s data management and ensures compliance across the enterprise.
• Filters, cleans and loads regularly received transactional sales, market share and customer related data.
• Examines and interprets complex data results using statistical techniques when necessary.
• Leverages predictive analytics and/or artificial intelligence to identify opportunities for sales and marketing.
• Identifies and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets, and raises any data integrity concerns with senior management.
• Works closely with management to prioritize business and information needs; identifies new processes that will improve systems and define new opportunities.
• Develops customer centric insights that guide decision making.
• Works with distributor partners on issues with data quality and reporting.
• Creates, updates, and maintains automated exception tables by using SQL ad-hoc queries.
• Maintains a general knowledge of all Premier Dental product lines to aid in the correction of exceptions.
• Provides input on changes to support the overall data quality process.
• Conduct ad-hoc analysis and provide insights for data-inspired decision-making.
• Bachelor’s Degree typically in one of these areas; business administration, sales, marketing or computer sciences
• Minimum of 4 years of related work experience
• Proficient in SQL