JOB TITLE: Marketing Services Administrator
REPORTS TO: SVP, Medical
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Marketing Services Administrator is responsible for providing operational and marketing support to the Medical division of Premier Dental Products Company. This role requires commitment to facilitating smooth, efficient operations of the medical division by planning carefully, anticipating customer needs and providing responsive, reliable assistance.
• Resolve inquiries promptly and thoroughly from healthcare professionals and distributors on medical products, pricing, repairs and complaints;
• Maintain databases for promotional, marketing and other electronic mailings and coordinate department generated electronic mailings;
• Maintain stock levels and database tracking information for demo equipment;
• Train colleagues on medical products and provide continuing education regarding new departmental developments and medical products;
• Assist with advertising, operations and data collection/analysis projects;
• Coordinate trade shows from registration through trade show booth set up and demo goods;
• Maintain exhibit unit and accessories, display items and show merchandise;
• Attend and participate in trade shows as required;
• Consult with other departments cross functionally, including customer experience, dental marketing, and quality/regulatory; and
• Participate in quality audits as required;
• Prepare and submit reports and records as required;
• Perform such other tasks as reasonably required
• Associates’ degree/Bachelor’s Degree required in a relevant field;
• 2+ years of experience in medical device marketing, promotion, sales and/or administration with a basic understanding of medical device regulation
• Understanding of Microsoft 365 including Teams, Excel, Dynamics, SalesPad and CRM. Experience with sales software such as Power BI.
• A customer champion who always strives to deliver a superior customer experience
• Strong organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written
• Demonstrated teamwork and cross functional collaboration as well as ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Proven leader who can inspire team and drive team results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and project management and decision-making skills
Contact Karen Giannone if interested, or if you need more information.