Reports to VP Marketing.
- Conduct competitive analysis and customer insights work and suggest ideas for product innovation and market claims to position products as “different and better” on key benefits that drive brand consideration.
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives and sales programs for new and existing dental products to grow sales and market share.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales teams to develop advertising and marketing materials for use in print & digital campaigns, including e-mail workflows, social media and promotions to maximize sales.
- Maintain marketing and communications schedules for given product.
- Become a brand ambassador, product expert and company liaison to act as a resource for internal and external team members—from end-user customers to dealers/distributor to vendors.
- Maintain current products in accordance with prevailing regulatory requirements. Apply a risk-based approach to all applicable elements of the Quality management system and participate in technical file maintenance, including literature and safety monitoring and reporting.
- Convey, enforce and observe all company policies and regulations including safety, housekeeping, quality of work and confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as requested or necessary to meet business conditions and changes.
Experience: 5-10 years Product management/ marketing experience. MS project. Dental industry preferred, healthcare industry experience required.
Contact Karen Giannone if interested, or if you need more information.