JOB TITLE: Sales Operations & Business Analytics Manager
REPORTS TO: Vice President, North America Sales and Special Markets
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Sales Operations & Business Analytics Manager will provide critical business analytics support to the North American sales function at Premier Dental Products Company. This role helps drive the effectiveness and productivity of the sales team and further the objectives of both the sales and marketing organizations. In addition, this role will play a critical part with the continued buildout of Business Analytics/Business Intelligence within the entire organization.
• Support the execution of the commercial enablement strategy including specific tactics to help drive clear and consistent sales conversations across the organization with customers.
• Design a sales operations roadmap that yields increased productivity, improved customer interactions and sales competence using best practices.
• Design, develop and track all aspects of quota setting & attainment, sales contests, account target performance, territory deployment, and commission payments for the field sales function.
• Translate user requirements into sales and market share actionable insights.
• Provide training to users of new dashboards and reporting.
• Champion data driven insights throughout the organization.
• Create compelling visualizations that empower the business to drive sales.
• Develop post promotional analysis to determine the level of effectiveness and ROI of promotional and marketing programs.
• Effectively utilize market share and zip code sales data to perform multiple types of business analysis.
• Assures that effective communications and procedures are maintained within areas of responsibility. Where appropriate, informs leadership and key stakeholders as to results, plans, and progress. Assures that communication plans are in place and executed at regular and frequent intervals.
• Perform other duties as required by management.
• Bachelor’s Degree typically in one of these areas; business administration, sales, marketing or computer sciences
• Requires a minimum of two to four years related experience
• Power BI or other data visualization software experience
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Working knowledge of relational databases
• Ability to work with and manipulate large data sets
• Excellent time management skills
• Experience supporting programs within customer relationship software (CRM)
• Subject matter expertise, confidence, and demonstrated ability to influence all levels of management through factual presentations
• Proven record of success through collaboration, teamwork, and execution
• Curious with high learning aptitude
• Ability to be a productive team player.
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas, concepts, and data results
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Preferred but not required
• Sales Forecasting
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
• SQL, R, Python and/or statistical methods experience
Contact Karen Giannone if interested, or if you need more information.