JOB TITLE: Sales Operations Manager
REPORTS TO: Vice President, North America Sales and Special Markets
The Sales Operations Manager will provide critical analytical support to the sales function at Premier Dental Products Company. This role helps drive the effectiveness and productivity of the sales team and further the objectives of both the sales and marketing organizations.
• Support the execution of the commercial enablement strategy including specific tactics to help drive clear and consistent sales conversations across the organization with customers.
• Design a sales operations roadmap that yields increased productivity, improved customer interactions and sales competence using best practices.
• Collaborate with the VP of Sales to design, develop and track all aspects of forecast attainment, sales contests, territory deployment, and commission payments for the field sales function.
• Develop, continuously enhance and measure account targeting processes through the use of SQL programming.
• Identify purchasing patterns and develop tactics supported via the CRM to reach specific accounts.
• Develop post promotional analysis using transactional sales data to determine the level of effectiveness and ROI of promotional and marketing programs.
• Effectively utilize market share and zip code sales data to perform multiple types of business analysis.
• Design and develop complex queries, comprehensive reports, and analysis in order to facilitate fact-based business decisions.
• Ensure alignment between marketing and sales enablement materials. Work with Marketing to ensure all sales enablement materials are branded and messaged appropriately.
• Recommend, manage and track CRM enhancement projects.
• Build and maintain reports within CRM.
• Assures that effective communications and procedures are maintained within areas of responsibility. Where appropriate, informs leadership and key stakeholders as to results, plans, and progress. Assures that communication plans are in place and executed at regular and frequent intervals.
• Perform other duties as required by management.