Sales Operations Manager
Vice President, National Sales and Special Markets
The Sales Operations Manager will provide critical support to the sales function at Premier Dental Products Company. This role helps drive the effectiveness and productivity of the sales team and furthers the objectives of the sales organization.
• Assist in the development and execution of the commercial enablement strategy including specific tactics to help drive clear and consistent sales conversations across the organization with customers.
• Develop, continuously enhance and measure account targeting processes
• Identify purchasing patterns and develop tactics supported via the CRM to reach specific accounts
• In partnership with the VP of sales and the IT organization, identify and deploy appropriate technology platforms and/or enhancements which maximize operational effectiveness
• Lead the development, maintenance and measurement of field-based territory alignments
• Develop data driven business insights and relevant business reports (presentations) for internal and field-based leadership
• Ensure alignment between marketing and sales enablement materials. Work with Marketing to ensure all sales enablement materials are branded and messaged appropriately.
• Develop and implement automated tracking and reporting capabilities
• Facilitate sales incentive programs including bonus and contests
• Manage sales CRM enhancement and issue list for CRM with both internal and external resources
• Develop and maintain effective reference documentation, including SOPs and training manuals
• Proactively identify opportunities for new services, and continuously enhance the efficiency / effectiveness of all service offerings
• Lead the data management, data inquiry, and data stewardship responsibilities
• Effectively collaborate with key stakeholders, including the Sales, Finance, Quality/Regulatory and other departments
• Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year Bachelor’s Degree program.
• Requires a minimum of five or more years’ related experience
• SQL experience a must
• Strong understanding of commercial operations software such as CRM tools
• Ability to work with and manipulate large data sets
• Subject matter expertise, confidence, and demonstrated ability to influence all levels of management through factual presentations
• Ability to simplify complex situations into executive summary communications
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Proven record of success through collaboration, teamwork, and execution
• High learning aptitude
Preferred but not required
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
• Access database experience
• Understanding of the design, development, and administration of incentive compensation, contests, and award programs
• Power BI or other data visualization software
• Vendor management experience
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.