Objective: Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales goals and expanding market presence within the assigned territory
Position Summary: Develops, maintains, and grows relationship with dealers and dental professionals. Obtains and maintains expert level knowledge of Premier products and their competition. Maintains customer critical information such as contacts and activities with the CRM system. Attends and represents company at designated trade shows and dealer events.
• Achieve and exceed sales goals while working within territory with primary focus within the targeted focus area.
• Influence dentists and office team members to change their purchasing behaviors.
• Work with dealer representatives and independently to grow sales. Activities will include lead follow up, target follow up, education and co-travel.
• Advocate and promote Premier’s products
• Learn features and benefits of all Premier Dental Products and develop persuasive arguments and presentations about each product to close sales. Understand key competitive products to strengthen the persuasiveness of the Premier Product presentations.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with dealer reps and be seen as their main point of contact.
• Develop relationships with dealer branch managers in assigned territory.
• Participate in meetings and seminars sponsored by dealers, dental societies and other industry organizations to remain current on the market.
• Log sales activities in CRM and complete expenses in a timely manner.
• May be assigned by management to attend meetings and conventions outside assigned territory.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years of direct work experience in an external sales capacity or clinical practice
• Clinical degree (RDH or RDA) a plus
• Prior experience in dental or medical sales preferred
• Proven track record displaying increase in sales in assigned territory
• Ability to work closely with other team members
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to make decisions with consideration to business impact
• Effective time and territory management skills
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
• Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
• Excellent listening skills
• Strong Microsoft office skills
• Self-motivated, with an engaging level of enthusiasm
• High level of integrity and work ethic
• Weekend work may be required
• Must possess vehicle, a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
• Frequent travel outside of home, could include up to several hours of driving per day
• Some overnight travel is required
• Ability to travel to, set up, attend, and conduct presentations/conventions
• Occasional lifting of items up to 50 pounds
• Exposure to varying weather conditions is likely
• Manual dexterity required to use electronic devices, cell phone laptop, etc.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.