Available in convenient 5-packs.
Recommended use: Chamfer Prep
- Creates a chamfered finish line.
- Recommended prep design for full coverage crowns and veneers.
- Recommended prep design for ceramic and PFM crowns.
Did you know?
Only the Two Striper® diamond bur is manufactured with the P.B.S.® diamond-particle bonding process.
Consistent Performance/Superior Quality
- 100% Ring Gauge Inspection for Shank Concentricity
- 100% Visual Inspection
- 100% Weight Control for Diamond Coverage
A finished margin
is created as shown. You can easily create a chamfer, bevel, or flat shoulder by selecting one of the more than forty shapes available.
- Less chair-time for you and your patient.
TS2000™ saves time and money by simultaneously performing rapid gross reduction and creating a finished margin without changing instruments. The TS2000™ is truly two diamonds in one.
- Consistent clinical performance.
On average, TS2000™ is 50% faster than other spiral designs – even after eight preparations5. This unique coarse diamond is designed to cut cooler and faster than electroplated super-coarse diamonds. The spiral action circulates water-spray more efficiently to reduce heat energy and accelerate cutting.